My niece and I stayed in single rooms. We were both very happy with the accommodations and welcome feeling of this hotel. We decided it was the favorite hotel of our trip. The atmosphere was relaxing and had a "like home" feeling, right down to the beautiful dogs who seemed to be quite used to sharing their home. The bus stop is only a four or five minute walk around the corner. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland