Had occasion to find myself in Edinburgh to visit family and friends for a few days and wanted to stay away from usual souless chain hotels. Picked Ceilidh Donia based on previous Tripadvisor comments. Sensible decision as it turned out. Excellent room although not enormous for a double but clean and comfortable with internet access. Super friendly owners happy to go the extra mile if anything required. Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland