We stayed at the Ceilidh-Donia for two nights with our two month old baby.
The owners were extremely friendly and helpful and the rooms were of a high quality with an excellent shower.
Breakfast was equally fantastic and if you plan on eating in the restaurant in the evening, I would recommend the lamb - very tasty!
This hotel gives you extremely good value for money and the owners are keen to help you find your way through Edinburgh. Several busses leave from just behind the hotel to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland