Recently returned from Edinburgh after a 4 night stay at 53. This was our second stay in the last 12 months and once again it was excellent. Tess and David are helpful and hospitable, the rooms large, clean and comfortable and breakfast in Ricks first class. You will struggle to find a better location for central Edinburgh at a reasonable price. As per last year we were a group of 6 and have already made arovisional booking for 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No. 53 Frederick Street, bed and breakfast in Edinburgh is perfectly situated in the very heart of the city centre, providing a magnificent yet unique spacious central home to explore Edinburgh, separated from Edinburgh Castle only by the Gardens! The Edinburgh B&B accommodation is an original Georgian townhouse situated on the second and third floors, that dates from circa 1820, and many of the original features have been carefully retained. This is an elegant and extremely spacious guest house, typified in a welcoming open hall with feature bow wall and staircase to upper floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your 53 Frederick Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 53 Frederick Street Hotel Edinburgh
- 53 Frederick Street Edinburgh, Scotland