For valentines weekend me and my boyfriend josh norrie spent it in edinburgh and we stayed in 53 fredrick street. It is a brilliant hotel, very spotless, big spacious rooms nothing to complain about. Tessa is absolutely lovely very helpful and nice to approach if needing help. Right in the city centre so it is brilliant. Ricks bar is very lovely and such yummy breakfast. It was a great hotel to spend out valentines in. We will be returning very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No. 53 Frederick Street, bed and breakfast in Edinburgh is perfectly situated in the very heart of the city centre, providing a magnificent yet unique spacious central home to explore Edinburgh, separated from Edinburgh Castle only by the Gardens! The Edinburgh B&B accommodation is an original Georgian townhouse situated on the second and third floors, that dates from circa 1820, and many of the original features have been carefully retained. This is an elegant and extremely spacious guest house, typified in a welcoming open hall with feature bow wall and staircase to upper floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your 53 Frederick Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 53 Frederick Street Hotel Edinburgh
- 53 Frederick Street Edinburgh, Scotland