Have been in the travel industry before and was quite impressed with the property. Very clean and of course a fabulous location to be based in. Breakfast was great and we were accomodated with a continental breakfast for our early departure for a day tour as well as our departure from Edinburgh on our last day. David and Tessa were great and I agree--some GREAT places to eat within 30 seconds of the property---Cafe Marlayne was recommended by Tessa and it was the best food of the entire trip---Would love to book again for the Christmas holidays! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for great value--especially in these times of the devaluing US dollar!!! Thanks David & Tessa----from a happy Dallas Texan!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No. 53 Frederick Street, bed and breakfast in Edinburgh is perfectly situated in the very heart of the city centre, providing a magnificent yet unique spacious central home to explore Edinburgh, separated from Edinburgh Castle only by the Gardens! The Edinburgh B&B accommodation is an original Georgian townhouse situated on the second and third floors, that dates from circa 1820, and many of the original features have been carefully retained. This is an elegant and extremely spacious guest house, typified in a welcoming open hall with feature bow wall and staircase to upper floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your 53 Frederick Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 53 Frederick Street Hotel Edinburgh
- 53 Frederick Street Edinburgh, Scotland