“Punjab'n de Rasoi - Good but few things to learn”
Review of Punjab'n De Rasoi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Punjab'n De Rasoi
Ranked #1,678 of 2,571 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I read Joanna Blythmans review in The Herald and I was taken in with the article, the food and the review score. We booked... . . It is really nice I will admit and ALL the flavours were there to behold but few things popped up which would not stop em returning but I would have to note... . . .not one for over egging this review, £13.95 set meal and wasn't enough for grown men in our party, especially the mains (curry) - quite simply not enough, also, the Chicken curry wasn't done with breast meat - VERY little meat was encountered even for the female members of our party and for £13.95 they need to improve I'm afraid. lastly the entire meal was served on a platter I've not seen since watching "prisoner on Cell Block H". This needs to change to ceramic. That said the cooking and flavours were nice.

2  Thank choccy07