“Fantastic selection of ice creams!!”
Review of Cafe Nardini

Cafe Nardini
Ranked #50 of 62 Dessert in Edinburgh
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Aberdeen
“Fantastic selection of ice creams!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ice cream selection is fantastic - premises are clean and bright and staff all very friendly. A medium size cup of coffee is very large - small would do most people I think.

• Visited May 2014

Edinburgh
“Tasty but expensive and small portions”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We were originally intending to sit in but were put off by the cost...does no-one else think that more than £7 is really steep for a sundae?! That said the take-out ice-cream was deliciously creamy and my wild strawberry was particularly fruity and lovely. Compare to other places (though I'll admit that I'm spoilt by Italian gelaterias) the portion sizes are pretty meager...I feel at £2.30 for a tub with two flavours it should be piled high!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank RImrie
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“poor customer service”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

After my first visit I will surely not be back. The customer service was awful. I was given a small tub with 1 scoop of ice cream where it clearly stays on the menu that the small tub is 2 scoops!the girl behind the counter had the cheek to tell me that 'that's what it is and there is nothing I can do about it'. After rectifying this she then went on to over charge me for a cone (she obviously didn't know the difference between a plain cone and a waffle come). I had to them go and and explain the difference to the girl and calculate the difference for her as she was unable to complete simple subtraction and give me the correct change. After this I will not return even although the ice is really good, they have to better train their staff and teach them how to speak to customers! It is also overpriced!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Shebawe
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“At last a decent ice cream shop in Edinburgh”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a regular stop-off for our family now, we often drive across town to come here as a treat. There are other ice-cream shops nearer us in Edinburgh but none compare to Nardini's for taste and choice.

I can't comment on their other fare, it does look nice but we only come here for the delicious ice-cream!

The decor is just right, the staff are always patient and friendly and we've not had a duff flavour of ice-cream yet.

• Visited April 2014
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Everyone's childhood dream...”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

...right there, in a sundae glass full of the finest ice cream, flavourings, adornments, and all those things that make these confections great moments to remember.

This is a proper, outstanding Italian cafe and gelateria, with aromas of fine coffee and waffles.

And then there's the ice cream. Made in heaven, and sure to impress. Always go with to share them with. Adorable.