“Wonderful Tastes”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Had the Dabeli (Veggie burgers) and Kachori (crushed peas in pastry served with a selection of chutneys) which were both full of delicious flavours and textures. We also tried the Handwo cake which was very tasty when matched with the chutneys. This place has only opened recently but as I live just around the corner it will soon be my guilty pleasure as everything was packed full of amazing flavour, well cooked and the owner is just lovely. Everyone should visit!

5  Thank Ailbhe B

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Great restaurant serving excellent Indian / African home cooking - well worth a visit. Friendly atmosphere. We will be back !

4  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This restaurant is a hidden gem. I had a lovely dining experience here.

I was only visiting Edinburgh for the weekend, and I picked up a business card at OMH Therapies on Thistle Street.

I have to recommend the thali - it was excellent value for money, and really delicious. It is a wonderfully friendly place to eat, the chef/owner even came out to introduce herself which was a very nice touch.

Next time I am in Edinburgh, I will definitely be coming back.

4  Thank Benjamin S