“Fab, Friendly and Great Atmosphere!”
Review of Phoenix Bar

Phoenix Bar
Ranked #1,193 of 2,572 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Pub
Neighbourhood: Broughton & Calton
Description: A proper pub, live sports, dogs welcome, dart board, food available all day, children welcome till 8pm. Very warm and friendly.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I ventured into The Pheonix last night. So glad I did!! What a brilliant, happy and friendly atmosphere. The bar staff were never without a smile and the karaoke was a hit! Will definately be back.

SamPhoenix, Owner at Phoenix Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thanks for your comments. We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed our pub and had a great night. Really hope to see you again soon.
Sam

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews! The Pheonix has become my favourite place to go with friends for a fun filled night! I have become a regular at the pub quiz on Thursdays! Always a friendly atmosphere and very reasonably priced. Its just fab!
:-D

SamPhoenix, Owner at Phoenix Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thanks for your comments. We are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying the quiz and having a good experience with us and hope to see you again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

great boozer, became my local love going to this pub to watch the football and have a few beera, class jukebox aswell!!

SamPhoenix, Owner at Phoenix Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We love that you love our pub, 40,000 songs on the jukebox you can't go wrong. Come back soon. Sam

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Very relaxed pub that plays a range of pop music. Good selection of beers as well. Nice place to go for a few drinks.

Mumfa, Owner at Phoenix Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for your review of The Phoenix, very pleased you had a good time. Hopefully see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I like the Phoenix but it is more a place to go for a casual drink than to dine. I ordered a toastie but it arrived without the tomato. My husband ordered chicken wings and was disappointed with the small amount of chicken he got for the price.

Mumfa, Owner at Phoenix Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Hi Catherine, I can only apologise for your meal, unfortunately it was our new cook's first day and things were a little chaotic. All sorted now, with a new menu and exciting food options with CORRECT portion sizes. Please check our Facebook page for all of our new updates. Sam (One of the owners)