“Great veal”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Great veal”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Ok so a lot of people don't like to eat this...I do and it was great with a lemon sauce. My partner had fish with fig and blue cheese sauce also delicious followed by panna cotta and raspberry cheesecake. Bottle of white all in £60 great value great atmosphere and great service, try italian style, what is not to like...will revisit!

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“I think I've found my new 'go to' restaurant”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was seriously impressed about every part of my experience of this restaurant. Attentive and friendly staff (including the chef!!), superb food, and great prices.

The restaurant itself is suitable as a couple or family friendly place.

I had King prawns to start which were cooked to perfection, with a lovely sauce to accommodate. The fillet steak that followed for a main course was a decent 'slab' of beef, cooked exactly as I asked with a nice array of veg to accompany.

They take the tastecard as well, which is great for me, and only encourages me to recommend somewhere.

I will be back.

3 Thank AdvisorIT01
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Great Place To Eat”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My daughter and I tried the Mia Restaurant back in June this year, we only had a quick bite to eat and we were not disappointed with the service and the food. So when I returned early August with my Wife and Daughter we were accommodated without reserving a table ( my fault ) the staff could have not been more helpful. The starter and the main courses were delicious and especially the The Seafood Broth, thanks for a great night and we will return soon. grazie mille.
Hugh Dorby

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Good Italian”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

First time here for dinner with friends. Very friendly staff, top quality Italian food, highly recommended! Will be back.

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We're staying near Haymarket station and thought we would try this restaurant. The menu is slightly different from most Italian restaurants. The food was excellent and the service friendly.

• Visited July 2014