Have stayed at this guest house twice now. The service and staff are outstanding - its unique focus on quality is also recognized by other's in the industry - we had dinner at Hadrian's (Down town Edinburgh) and when it was time to return to the Guest House, the doormen who ordered our taxi actually waxed poetic about The Sandaig. He said everyone in Leith Links knew it was the best guest house in the whole area. Nice validation for my taste in hotels ;-) This stay we were on the first floor - an advantage when there is no elevator. We had a slightly larger room but smaller bathroom - so if you are a bit claustrophobic, be sure to specify your requirements. As usual, everything was spotless and the breakfast was well worth getting up ;-) - Skip the waffles (a bit dry) but do try the yoghurt with muesli and home-made compote - delicious. The weather was better this time so we were able to take some advantage of the beautiful 'green' across from the hotel - I'm sure to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland