I have stayed at Sandaig four times over the recent months. Every time I have stayed there I have been made to feel most welcome by Marina and her staff. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. The breakfasts are really nice and I have decided to make this my regular guest house to stay when I'm in Edinburgh. An added bonus is the free roadside parking just outside the house. As everyone knows Edinburgh has a terrible reputation for parking so it's a big plus to have the car nearby. There are also good pubs and restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland