We stayed here for one night which we booked last minute as another hotel had double booked us.
We arrived and there was nobody there to greet us but we had been given instructions via email on how to get the key and let ourselves in which was really easy.
The room was lovely and clean and the decor was stunning! Exactly what we were looking for. The bed was really comfy (2 single beds locked together but you wouldn't really notice it) there was also some liqueur on the table which was a nice touch. One of the best things was the iPod dock/radio which was so handy! Also, the shower was amazing, I think it was a power shower?
The breakfast was really good. I had yogurt for starters, then we had some toast and I had a bacon sandwich. The bacon was a bit too thick cut for me. My partner had a full Scottish breakfast which he really enjoyed.
All in all, our stay was great and I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland