From location to breakfast we cannont fault the Sandaig guest house! Parking is onstreet and safe fro your car and its free!
From our arrival we were met with a warm welcome and shown to our room (8) which was tastefully decorated and comfortable. Ensuite was spacious and considering its on a busy road we both slept soundly!
Great selection at breakfast all foodf freshly prepared and plentyfull and the service was brilliant.
The location of the hotel was about 20 mins walk from the city centre or jump on a bus(25 or 12) just outside for £3.50 all day ticket you really cant go wrong. The night bus also drops you off just round the corner and the buses are so frequent you really dont need taxi's!
Even new years eve the buses ran until 4am!
Will definatly recommend this guest house and wont hesitate visiting again for next hogmany!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland