We stayed in Sandaig for three nights recently and it was absolutely wonderful! Our room was delightfully comfortable, and the view was lovely - right out on to a beautiful park! Marina was friendly and extremely helpful. We loved the walk into town, and really enjoyed staying away from the bustle of the high street for a few days. The breakfast was among the best we had during our two weeks in Scotland. Would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland