The Sandaig is just perfect for a visit in Edinburgh! Right beside a nice park and quiet. Easy to take a bus to town centre.
Staff is very friendly and breakfast is great! Room was small, but cosy. Leith itself was great! Nice restaurants and pubs.
For us it was best choice! Would come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland