We stayed at Andy and Karen's guest house from July 23-25 2014. They are wonderful hosts and their guest house is very nicely decorated, very clean and the breakfast that is included was very tasty. The waitress was also very kind and accommodating. It is located in a nice area of Edinburgh with a nice walk through the park to the waterfront. Andy was even there to help us make our way back to the guest house when we were unsure of which bus to take back, we gave him a call and he was so gracious to help us out. It is, for sure, a great place to stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland