Went there for 2 days with my wife and another couple.
Booked the 2 bedroom apartments and were upgraded to a 3 bedroom apartments.
Overall the flat is really nice and spacious with "free" WI-FI, 15 min walk from the city centre so it's not that far from Prince's street as some reviews mentioned.
- Carpeting a bit dirty, need serious cleaning
- TV channels are tough to set up, 3 boxes, remote controls not responsive...
- All doors were very noisy (oil missing) and slamming (only few stoppers were available)
- Shower variable hot and cold without touching anything
- Check out 11am - Additional 10£ for noon check out, 20£ for 1pm check out....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain Court Apartments Eq-2 Hotel Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 Edinburgh, Scotland