“Best Marshmellows I've Ever Tasted”

The Marshmallow Lady
Ranked #12 of 27 Nature & Parks in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Hertfordshire, UK
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best Marshmellows I've Ever Tasted”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My sister and I visited Edinburgh from London for the first time this week. I saw this shop on tripadvisor and decided to go as I love all things sweet. We were greater by a lovely young man who told us about the history of the shop and was only to pleased to help. We purchased the salted caramel, cookers and cream, cinnamon, cherry cokes and raspberry Marshmellows all of which we have now eaten. The gentleman also let us taste the chocolate and key lime pie which were equally as Nice. This shop is a must visit just get on the number 36 bus

Visited February 2014

Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Yummy wedding favours!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The Marshmallow Lady provided fantastic favours for our wedding! Lots of flavours available - we went for whisky,Millionaire's shortbread, and raspberry - a choice of ribbon colour, and reasonable prices. All our guests were impressed and I would highly recommend the mallows to anyone looking for something a bit different!

1 Thank quackimaduck
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely shop, wonderful marshmallows”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

When family heard I was going to Edinburgh I was given a shopping list of all the different flavor marshmallows I had to get. This was my first visit to the shop and it had a really great atmosphere. We visited with a 3 year old who quickly found a selection of games she could play with while we shopped. The marshmallows were delicious, one bag was devoured at the hotel that night and I have since ordered more. The maple pecan are my favourite, but all the flavors I have tried have been delicious.

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Mallow Mad!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is probably a month too late but I just wanted to say thanks for getting these out to me at my holiday lodge in Inverness. The marshmallows were great! I had ordered some from yourself and another gourmet marshmallow company - and yours were by far the softest and tastiest! I had some left over and took them in to work - everyone enjoyed them and I gave your website out to a few people.

I definitely will be ordering from you again; and the flavour combinations you keep coming up with are a stroke of genius, seconded only by your customer service. :)

Visited November 2013
1 Thank SSSohel
Kinlochleven, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Super delicious marshmallows”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This was my first visit to the shop today to collect my order of a marshmallow cake and bags of marshmallows ordered through Facebook. I have had orders previously and purchased from her at the Stockbridge Market but it was nice to finally get to the shop. As always the marshmallows are delicious my favourites have to be the Oreo cookies and cream ones and the millionaire shortbread ones. There is a good selection available in the shop with samples for you to try and the girls were so nice and helpful I couldn't fault their service going out of their way to help me and even bagging up more mallows so I could add to my purchase. Anyone with a fancy for marshmallows should give this place a try you will be in marshmallow heaven!

Visited December 2013
themarshmallowlady, Owner at The Marshmallow Lady, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Hi Claire,

I'm so happy you enjoyed your Marshmallow Cake, I had such fun making it for you :D
I'm delighted you were finally able to come into the shop, and thanks so much for the kind feedback. Look forward to making more marshmallows for you soon :D

Nicole x