“Great Pizzas!”

Cuisines: Italian, Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed 18 March 2016

My husband and I have eaten here on several occasions and we always choose a pizza as they are some of the best that we have ever eaten!
The service is really good and the staff are lovely.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Elizabeth D

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Visited recently with my wife for lunch, not for the first time,and the food did not disappoint. I had the cod with a cream,leek and smoked haddock sauce, superb. My wife had the duck which was perfectly cooked. You just knew that the food was freshly made not like some Italian restaurant chains. I can only recommend this restaurant its up to you to try it and I`m sure you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Visited recently with friends, we found the setting perfect, were welcomed by smiling staff, and enjoyed a lovely relaxed evening. The food itself was just what we expected after reading reviews, and so was most enjoyable. Pizza homemade and delicious. Plentiful portion, and would definitely return again. We all agreed that the food was superb value for what we paid. ;-)

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

We visited this place with a Tastecard and a three course meal for two came to the total £24! But that's beside the point. The food is truly delicious and I would happily return and pay full price. Very friendly service too. And the portions are very generous. If you are looking for some delicious simple Italian food in a cozy and friendly surrounding then look no further. We will definitely return. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Upon reaching my last day in Edinburgh, I dined at this delightful, friendly, and full of life restaurant. It is a comparatively small unpretentious restaurant, with no airs or graces. Wooden floorboards, plain tables, and a single red rose on each table. We were met with a smile, and politeness.
The menu was comprehensive, and gave one good choices.
Our waiter could not do enough for us, although one could see how busy the restaurant was. I felt as if I was back in a Parisian café. It was a lovely feeling. I started with fresh mussels in a white wine sauce, followed with Haddock in a beer batter, mushy peas, tartar sauce, and excellent chips. There was a good desert selection, and the wine list was of a reasonably priced range of popular wines.
I enjoyed my visit to this very friendly restaurant, and will certainly go again when I visit Edinburgh again.