A really nice place to stay in the lovely city of Edinburgh. The property is spick and span and the people running it are very warm and welcoming. They even prepared a special breakfast meal according to my requirements. The rooms are spacious and clean as well as the shower. It just looks fabulous on the inside and the outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edinburgh Town House (awarded 4 stars by Visit Scotland Tourist Board). Well situated for all Edinburgh's main tourist attractions. All rooms en-suite and stylishly decorated with every amenity. Superb Breakfast Menu. High speed Wi-Fi throughout, hard wired internet in reception, and private (secure) parking, all free to our guests. Totally Non-Smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lauderville Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lauderville Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Lauderville Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland