We had a great experience at Lauderville Guest House. It is a great value and includes free wi-fi and a fantastic home cooked full scottish breakfast. The rooms were immaculate and just be aware that the bathrooms are compact, but newer fixtures and do all the things they need to do. The shower had great pressure. Although slightly out of the the center of town, we did walk and the cost of a cab for 4 is about the same as the bus would be. Great restaurants nearlby (The Old Bell) and grocery and wine shops.
For a town that was packed for the Fringe and EIF, we were very happy to be just out of the "fray".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edinburgh Town House (awarded 4 stars by Visit Scotland Tourist Board). Well situated for all Edinburgh's main tourist attractions. All rooms en-suite and stylishly decorated with every amenity. Superb Breakfast Menu. High speed Wi-Fi throughout, hard wired internet in reception, and private (secure) parking, all free to our guests. Totally Non-Smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lauderville Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lauderville Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Lauderville Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland