Had problems finding a city center hotel that weekend so did some research on guest houses and B&Bs and came across Highfield Guest House on booking.com. It has very good reviews so I thought I should give it a try. I was not disappointed as the service from booking to breakfast and check out was excellent! We were given Room 3 that was immaculately decorated - cosy and classy with nice fresh smelling linens. The double bed was the one of the most, if not the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. They were also generous with tea and coffee making facilities. We arrived very late (close to midnight) and were very tired after a long journey from south and were very grateful with their generosity for letting us stay until 12pm. Thanks Kate, Gordon, Maggie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maggie and Gordon welcome you to their elegant Victorian guest house situated in the Newington district of Edinburgh, close to the beautiful, historic city centre. The four star Highfield Guest House offers true Scottish hospitality so whether you are here on holiday or on a business trip you will find Highfield's friendly, informal ambience very relaxing and our attention to detail will ensure a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Highfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highfield Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Highfield Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland