We stayed 1 night in the Highfield guest house. we do not know this part of Edinburgh. Gordon welcomed us warmly and explained where to get bus into city and back. Greatly appreciated.
Our room was on the ground floor and was lovely. Spotlessly clean , with comfortable beds and cosy bed linen.From the warm welcome to the friendly goodbye the Highfield is better than the soulless large chain hotels where you are only a room number. a fantastic place to stay with great made to order fresh breakfast.
Would come back and stay anytime I was overnight in Edinburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maggie and Gordon welcome you to their elegant Victorian guest house situated in the Newington district of Edinburgh, close to the beautiful, historic city centre. The four star Highfield Guest House offers true Scottish hospitality so whether you are here on holiday or on a business trip you will find Highfield's friendly, informal ambience very relaxing and our attention to detail will ensure a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Highfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highfield Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Highfield Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland