Lovely guest house situated a mile or so from Edinburgh city centre but only a 15 min walk from many of the big fringe sites (pleasance, Potterow, etc ) plus you can park your car in the streets around guest house.
Nice bedroom, perfectly adequate with TV, tea facilities, wardrobe space. Decent enough shower in smallish bathroom. Comfy bed, no outside noise. Shops in immediate area for small purchases.
Excellent breakfast. Very tasty start to day. Lovely hosts. Highly recommended .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maggie and Gordon welcome you to their elegant Victorian guest house situated in the Newington district of Edinburgh, close to the beautiful, historic city centre. The four star Highfield Guest House offers true Scottish hospitality so whether you are here on holiday or on a business trip you will find Highfield's friendly, informal ambience very relaxing and our attention to detail will ensure a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Highfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highfield Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Highfield Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland