We spent 4 nights at Highfield and it was lovely. Communication with Kate was excellent, she met us on arrival and gave us a map and overview of the city, busses etc. The room was immaculate and very comfortable. Breakfast was cooked to order and was very good and plentiful (tho must admit I much prefer Irish sausage to Scottish :) Gordon was a delight at breakfast, helpful suggestions and even called to be sure we had a taxi for our Sunday morning tour and our airport departure early Monday. Would highly recommend this lovely B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maggie and Gordon welcome you to their elegant Victorian guest house situated in the Newington district of Edinburgh, close to the beautiful, historic city centre. The four star Highfield Guest House offers true Scottish hospitality so whether you are here on holiday or on a business trip you will find Highfield's friendly, informal ambience very relaxing and our attention to detail will ensure a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Highfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highfield Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Highfield Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland