Absolutely wonderful stay! Room was comfortable, clean and tended to each day. The caretakers were friendly and thoughtful. Breakfast was excellent, with plenty of options for fresh food that was made to order and served hot. The location is not in the heart of Edinburgh, but it is convenient to get to the Royal Mile and Holyrood Park by either walking or taking a bus just outside. An advantage is that the surrounding area is very quiet. Overall, staying here really added to our trip to Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maggie and Gordon welcome you to their elegant Victorian guest house situated in the Newington district of Edinburgh, close to the beautiful, historic city centre. The four star Highfield Guest House offers true Scottish hospitality so whether you are here on holiday or on a business trip you will find Highfield's friendly, informal ambience very relaxing and our attention to detail will ensure a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Highfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highfield Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Highfield Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland