We first met Gordon when we arrived and we've never met such a lovely, genuine gentleman. We had a wonderful surprise in our room when we arrived for which my Mum, in particular, was very happy about as we are visiting Edinburgh for the first time and celebrating her birthday. The guesthouse and it's owners are wonderful, welcoming, homely and only a ten minute bus ride to the city centre. We had plenty of great recommendations from Gordon about where to go and what to see and how to get there. Breakfast was lovely too! We will definitely come back to Highfield Guesthouse again! Thank you Gordon, Maggie & Kate for making our stay special and memorable x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maggie and Gordon welcome you to their elegant Victorian guest house situated in the Newington district of Edinburgh, close to the beautiful, historic city centre. The four star Highfield Guest House offers true Scottish hospitality so whether you are here on holiday or on a business trip you will find Highfield's friendly, informal ambience very relaxing and our attention to detail will ensure a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Highfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highfield Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Highfield Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland