Stayed here on 22nd July for 1 night with family. Great location, and easy to find. Easy check in and staff very helpful and polite. Room was very clean and had everything we needed for an overnight stay. The hostel is only 2 minutes from the Grass Market which was great for us going out for a bite to eat, loads of shops and plenty for us all to do. Would defiantly go back. Great price and great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fancy having your own private room within a shared apartment, or your very own apartment, right in the city-centre of Edinburgh? Well you can at Euro Hostel’s budget accommodation in Edinburgh Halls. Perfect for everyone from singles and couples to families, backpackers and groups of all sizes, our Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls accommodation is the ideal base to explore this fabulous city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Scotland