I enjoyed my stay here, however other then the staff I didn't speak to another person. There is no big communal area or anything that would bring the people together. I was in block 1 on the second floor in a section with only 5 other rooms. I had a spacious private room. Shared bathroom was fine and shared kitchen was big. But I missed the hostel vibe...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fancy having your own private room within a shared apartment, or your very own apartment, right in the city-centre of Edinburgh? Well you can at Euro Hostel’s budget accommodation in Edinburgh Halls. Perfect for everyone from singles and couples to families, backpackers and groups of all sizes, our Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls accommodation is the ideal base to explore this fabulous city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Scotland