The location is excellent! I was a woman traveling solo for a few days and I felt safe.
These are used as the university dorm rooms during term time, so expect them to be very bare (literally just a tiny bed and desk). Also everything is so loud! from the drunk people out on the mainstreet to the doors sound like slamming sledge hammers. And the heater didn't really work.
I would probably stay again though, expecting limited sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fancy having your own private room within a shared apartment, or your very own apartment, right in the city-centre of Edinburgh? Well you can at Euro Hostel’s budget accommodation in Edinburgh Halls. Perfect for everyone from singles and couples to families, backpackers and groups of all sizes, our Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls accommodation is the ideal base to explore this fabulous city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Scotland