Partner and I popped up to Edinburgh on the spur-of-the-moment on Satruday afternoon to kick-back and let our hair down after a very stressful week, and booked into the hostel after being turned away from several other places which were fully booked.
We weren't looking for anything lavish or romantic, just somewhere comfortable, clean and secure to rest our heads after a good night out. This place fitted the bill perfectly. Ear plugs are supplied with the bed linen, which proved useful. I particularly liked the fact that towels and soap were provided. I've stayed in other hostels where they weren't.
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful to sleep after a night out, but not to anyone looking for a romantic, peaceful night together. If we'd wanted that, I think we'd have been disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fancy having your own private room within a shared apartment, or your very own apartment, right in the city-centre of Edinburgh? Well you can at Euro Hostel’s budget accommodation in Edinburgh Halls. Perfect for everyone from singles and couples to families, backpackers and groups of all sizes, our Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls accommodation is the ideal base to explore this fabulous city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Scotland