Basic, clean and perfectly acceptable - the standard expected of a premier inn.
Room cleaned daily, felt airy, well decorated and comfortable - excellent large telly in the room!
Good base for exploring Edinburgh and perfectly located to visit HM Yacht Britannia - a short walk away. Bus stops are really easy to find directly opposite the Inn! - buy a day ticket and off you trot.
There are several bonuses to this hotel: It's outside of Edinburgh centre so away from the noise; there are several quality restaurants near by, including Loch Fyne and a rather special Thai place called 'The Port of Siam' which we highly recommend - suggest booking. The attached restaurant was surprisingly good, considering previous experiences with this type of 'pub food'.
The staff at the Premier Inn, Leith Waterfront were excellent, from arrival to departure - pleasant and offering local knowledge to help enhance our trip. I would recommend taking the bus into Leith to visit the Kings Wark pub, however there are some excellent restaurants off the main road and on the waterfront on the way into Leith.
Overall I would happily endorse this Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland