We stayed here in Oct and found it to be the perfect base for exploring Edinburgh. The hotel has parking which is free and there is a bus stop outside the front which takes you into Edinburgh and runs every 20mins. Rooms were clean and comfy with tea and coffee facilities. (Although the mugs were an awful shape..... Style over substance!). The breakfast was outstanding along with the service from the staff. I would have given this 5 stars but we were abruptly awoken at 7am by a premier inn delivery lorry reversing and beeping for several minutes and then clattering around unloading and banging about for the next hour which I found particularly annoying and tarnished an otherwise good weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland