I booked 4 single rooms for a Golfing trip around the the Edinburgh area; It was the same price for a single as twin room, and you had a double bed, brewing facilities and nice clean modern bathroom. The shower was very good; albeit over the bath, I think there should be a mat to stop you slipping? No breakfast, but there is an Asda round the corner (£5 all in with a free fruit drink) or you can go in the pub adjacent to the hotel. I must mention we had a meal in Leith town; The Kings Wark, excellent!! on the other night's we went into Edinburgh (£10 taxi fare) Overall a good hotel.. but I noticed another reviewer mentioned noise at the front of the hotel in the early morning. I did notice the delivery wagon (on my way out) but my room was at the other side and so noise wasn't an Issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland