This is a large Inn set over 3 floors in L shape. We had a room fairly close to entrance but some friends complained about the trek to their rooms...they were relocated when they asked.
The room was large and spacious enough for a double and single bed. This hotel does not offer two full single beds. Rooms otherwise were standard with plenty of coffee and tea making stuff. The TV flat screen was a fair size (40"?). Plenty towels. V clean room. Reception staff very helpful.
Food was from the attached "Brewers Fare" restaurant which served tasty and reasonably priced breakfasts and food throughout the day.
A number 10 bus ran from outside of the hotel to the centre of Edinburgh every 10 minutes during the day...fare 1.50GBP each way. The Royal yacht Britannia was a 15 minute stoll The yacht is berthed by a shopping centre containing Debenhams etc.. A 5 minute walk will take you to a 24 hour ASDA store. There are a number of bars ,shops, and restaurants nearby.
A good and convenient place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland