Stayed at Leith Waterfront for 2 nights last week. The hotel is clean and friendly. A typical Premier Inn.
Buses run every 10 minutes to Edinburgh and the stop is just outside the Hotel. The journey takes about 20 minutes and drops you off right in the City Centre.
Disappointed in the Brewers Inn next door. The food not brilliant. Would recommend that if a decent meal is required travel further afield than next door.
Overall if you are looking for a budget stay to Edinburgh this Premier Inn does the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland