This was our second visit to this hotel in just over a year, and once again we were delighted with our stay - this time for just 2 nights.
The rooms are spotless with comfortable beds, and provide all the facilities you expect at Premier Inn; the staff are friendly and welcoming; the price represented great value by booking in advance; the location is great - by the Firth of Forth and Newhaven Harbour with views from some rooms to the Forth bridges, and yet with easy access to the city by the very frequent and cheap local buses. The number 10 stops right outside, so no need to use the car in the dreadful city centre traffic.
We were lucky to again have a room with a view and the benefit of a spectacular sunset seen from our room. If you can get a room with a view that is great, but even without this benefit we have no hesitation in again recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland