A fabulous stay. Wish it could have been longer. On arrival in Leith after a seven hour drive, there was someone on the other end of the phone to give us directions. Lovely friendly faces when arriving and speedy check in. Room was lovely and clean and very comfortable. What a fabulous surprise when we woke up and we had a view of the sea and the lighthouse.
We asked about a taxi into Edinburgh and the. Receptionist sorted this out. Breakfast was yummy yummy and very leisurely. The Costa coffee machine was brilliant. Friendly and attentive staff. If visiting Edinburgh I would recommend this hotel as it is probably only a fifteen twenty minute journey.
Thank you for an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Premier Inn, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland