I love the Premier Inns. You get what you pay for and actually a lot more. However, i have been in several Premier Inns and on two occasions there has been a problem with groups. In London and in Edinburgh. On both occasions I was very cross because suddenly there was a youth hostel atmosphere that I actually hadn't booked. In Edinburgh it was really bad when a large group of under 11year olds stayed overnight. I myself work with kids and also have three of my own but when I go on holiday and book a three star hotel I don't expect to suddenly be in a youth hostel and this is exactly what happened to us at the weekend in Edinburgh and in October in London.
The restaurant was extremely overcrowded, loud really not very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland