This hotel was recommended by a friend who stay here.
because it was the fringe festival getting a hotel right in the city
was pretty expensive for a family of four. Great point of this hotel
is that there is a bus right across the road that takes you into the
city about 10 to 15 minutes. We didn't use the car once which
made it convenient .on a night we take a stroll along the habour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland