Having travelled up, across and down the coast of Scotland, we booked into the Premier Inn, an absolutely lovely,, friendly, warm welcome..
Cost of room was higher but it was Festival week..
The room was spotless, free half hour wifi, 24hr wifi at a cost of only £3..
Hot water at any time of the day (bonus considering other "posh" hotels never have it)
Didn't try the restaurant as we went for a walk and found a perfect quaint establishment called 'Old Chain Pier' 5min walk,,,, beautiful food, lovely welcoming owners and great entertainment..
Enjoyed our 2day stay that much we've book for 2nights Dec 27/28th
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to sweeping harbourside views before hopping in a bus or taxi straight into town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Leith) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel Scotland