2,074 results
All reviews brewers fayre ocean terminal sea view city centre loch fyne number bus the royal yacht britannia bus stop day ticket bus service family room room was spotless princes street short break good nights sleep quiet location stayed here for nights
Reviewed 17 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were out being tourists all day and so we opted for the meal deals as after being out all day we were all ready for a relax before dinner & no stress. My husband is coeliac and the restaurant gave a detailed allergies menu and nothing was an issue. You can ask for GF bread at breakfast which was a bonus too. Great value for money. Bus to Princes St is right outside hotel - £8.50 for a family all day travel ticket.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I stayed here with my family, the hotel is not in the city centre but there is a bus (n. 10) just in front of the hotel that takes you to the centre in 20-25 mins.
Quite spacious and clean room.
The restaurant for the breakfast (and the dinner) is next to the hotel.
Breakfast is good and rich.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Been to many Premier Inn's throughout the country and never have I had such a bad experience. Arrived from the airport at 11.15pm and spent 30minutes waiting in a queue of 5 customers to check in. The member of staff was obviously struggling with a customer but due to the time off day he was obviously the only person on duty. Ended up checking in online and doing the self service to get our key. Once our bags were dropped off in the room I went back to the reception to ask if there was anywhere to get something to eat, and was told that Asda was round the corner!! This was not said in a very nice manner! After a trip to Asda for something to eat, we tried to get some sleep. I never usually have a problem in Premier Inn beds but this one was so creaky that when we moved it woke us up! Good night sleep guaranteed! I think not! Woke the next morning and went for breakfast. Stood waiting another 15 minutes at the entrance to find out that I should have been at the other end of the restaurant! Asked for a seat at the windows and was told that we would have a long wait as there was only 3 staff on and they were busy, so ended up having to sit in a corner! Food was very limited and not what I would rate as a Premier Inn breakfast. On checking out I did complain about my stay and the member of staff who was on duty called Andrew very kindly refunded my breakfast. Will really think before booking this hotel again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carole K
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn at Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hi Carole

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit,

I'm really sorry to hear you had some issues during check-in. I'm afraid the Newhaven Quay next door, would've been closed by the time you arrived, which is why the team suggested ASDA as the nearest local alternative.

I'm also disappointed you were disturbed by the bed creaking and I've asked the Operations Manager to follow this up with the Housekeeping team directly.

I've also passed your comments regarding breakfast onto the Brewers Fayre Manager and I'm pleased Andrew provided a refund to you.

I really hope you reconsider and give us another chance to get things right in future.

Darren

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This was our first stay in a Premier Inn and we were very pleasantly surprised by the standard of accommodation. It was very clean and the bed and bedding very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would certainly stay again. We had some inconsiderate people in the room above us but that was just bad luck.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple