We stayed at The Premier Inn for one night while visiting relatives in Edinburgh. It is a short, and easy ride back into the city centre form here.
We had booked a Family Room for 2 adults and 2 children and we were pleasantly surprised to find our room had a queen-size bed and two single beds (rather than the standard two doubles you usually encounter in a family room).
The room had all the things we needed including lots of towels and a TV with plenty of free view channels. You can also get 30 mins of free wifi.
The service at reception was friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REFURBISHED HOTEL The Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) is ideal for all occasions. Shopping, party nights, family getaways or romantic weekend breaks. Everything you need and more surround us! Our 42 en-suite bedroom hotel offers clean and comfortable rooms, Tea and coffee making facilities, bath with shower, TVs in every room and a 24-hour reception as standard. Free car parking is available on site. The hotel is situated just off the A1 near Musselburgh. The Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is within walking distance form the hotel and the Newcraighall Bannatyne’s Heath Centre is right next-door. We are 8 minutes by train into the city centre of Edinburgh; the station is opposite our hotel and runs frequently Monday to Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) Hotel Scotland