Stayed for 2 nights on holiday. Good hotel, room was nice and big so was the bed. It was clean and had everything that one needs. Just a pity about having to pay for the Internet and also the breakfast was expensive, the cooked food was old and dry when we got there. Pity they do not have parking, luckily there is a public car park 2 min walk down the road, but this is very expensive. Other than that, a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland