This hotel is worth the price just for the fact of its location. It is in walking distance to everything in Edinburgh. We arrived by train and took a taxi to the hotel because we didn't know exactly where it was but we could have easily walked (about a 15 minute walk). We spent 2 nights here and walked everywhere including Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, train station, The Elephant House, Scotch Whisky Experience, City of the Dead Tours, and much more! The room was nothing special but clean and has a restaurant on site. It could use better elevators and an ice machine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland