Booked for a one night stay at the last minute so I'm potentially the one to blame for it being slightly expensive. What I can say is the location is brilliant. Well within walking distance for your usual Edinburgh tourist attractions as well as close to decent bars and restaurants.
All staff very friendly and rooms comfortable. Reception staff will stamp your parking ticket taking it down to around £12 for 24 hrs which I guess is reasonable for city centre. Paid just under £9 pp for breakfast only because I wasn't sure of any cheap places nearby. Fair quality but slightly over priced.
All in all great stay would most certainly stay here for a touristy break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland