stayed for couple of nights at this hotel between 4/5th Nov, the location is great only 5 mins from grassmarket with all its great bars and restaurants i can recommend the mussel & steak bar to eat fab service and excellent food they do a lunch time special 3 courses for £11 excellent value. The royal mile is a few mins further. along with all the other attractions.The service at the hotel is excellent the staff were very friendly and nothin too much trouble. The rooms are very large and so was the bed,and comfy had a great nights sleep but that could have been all the fresh air & walking. We did have a meal in the hotel and it was lovely (we had steak cooked just as we requested) and we had the cooked breakfast which was very nice. we will return again to this hotel as could not fault anything great service, great location ,excellent value...well done premier inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland