The customer service at this Premier Inn was indeed Premier! Staff were very friendly, knowledgeable about local transport and booked us a taxi for ferrying our son's Uni chattels.
I rang to change room requirements evening before and it was sorted.
The room was large, clean and quiet despite being facing the busy road.
Restaurant staff (specially James McEvoy look-a-like with a twinkle in his eye and a wicked sense of humour) were brilliant! The food was the best I have tasted at a Premier Inn. (Beefeater here at least is far superior to Brewers Fare) Lovely healthy options - my teenage daughter ate her meal (rare occurrence) a tasty vegetable risotto. Good value meals. Breakfast was equally as good with food cooked to order and the girl on duty rand the show efficiently considering she was running the show single-handed.
'Haste me back!' ASAP if I have anything to do with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of Portobello Beach, Holyrood Park and the stunning views from Arthur's Seat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Premier Inn, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Scotland